一款非常强悍的 RSS 阅读软件，可以在线抓取任意一个网站的 RSS 源，可与 Feedly, BazQux Reader, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feed Wrangler, Fever, InoReader 与 SubReader 等账号同步。
• Multiple accounts with separate settings
• Supports starred and tagged items (*)
• Mark items as read (single, all, older than n-days/weeks, above/below the current position)
• Mark as read while scrolling
• Search and add new feeds
• Folder management (create, rename, delete) (*)
• Feed management (rename, delete, assign to folders) (*)
• Tag management (create, rename, delete, assign tags to feed items) (*)
• Reorder your folders, feeds and tags (*)
• Toggle to show only folders and feeds with unread items
• List items chronological or grouped by feeds
• Search for articles with the option to save searches
• Load more articles on request (*)
• Reading; Switch between RSS, Web, Instapaper Mobilizer, Readability Mobilizer, Pocket Mobilizer
• Customizable articles table: thumbnail size, thumbnails left/right, row height, font size, multiline titles
• Reading; Thumbpad to navigate between articles and to close the article viewer
• Image caching for offline reading (currently this applies only to the RSS view)
• 4 themes are included; additional themes can be installed from the website
• web based theme editor, you will see every change immediately in Mr. Reader. Be creative!
• VoiceOver: To make Mr. Reader accessible for blind or nearly blind people. Suggestions are always welcome.
and some more!
(*) depends on the used service
版本 2.1 中的新功能
• InoReader and SubReader as additional RSS sync services added
• The Google Reader login with editable API endpoint can be enabled by a URL scheme. Please contact me in case you are developing a service with a Google Reader compatible API and want to test it against Mr. Reader.
• Added the video (YouTube and Vimeo) collecting service ToWatchList
• Theme management extended: There is a new settings group to enable/disable and to reorder themes.
• Fever: Auth cookie name is editable. Necessary when you have problems marking articles as read.
• Pinboard: New option to send without showing the dialog first
• Tumblr: New option to post in Markdown
• Feedly: Using a new API method to rename tags
• Articles table sorting improved. Especially when sort by 'Oldest First' is used.
• Overall error handling improved
• Possible crash fixed while adding new sync service accounts
• The Fever server URL is editable again :-(
• Feedly: Added a workaround for subscriptions without a title (usually created by ReadKit)